BEAUTIFUL AND DAMNED
Welcome to Beautiful and Damned, a blog dedicated to all things fashion, beauty and celebrity related! My name is Niamh and after years of obsessing over make-up, fashion and celebrities, I have finally decided to get into blogging properly!
- My name is Niamh (pronounced Neev), I am 19 and from Northern Ireland! I have a huge passion for writing and beauty products, hence my decision to get into blogging. I have interests in make-up, the latest fashions, and not to mention lifestyle too.
- I am currently a student at the University of Ulster, studying a BA honors degree in English Literature with French. My interests lie in literature, reading, writing and language. I am a bit of a francophile at heart, with a love of anything French; culture, style and of course, my all-time favourite city PARIS. I aspire to spend a year abroad in France with my degree.
- In terms of make-up, I love classic, chic looks. I am not one for a heavy look of fake tan, eye-lashes and lipgloss, instead I favor classic and retro beauty looks. I cannot live without a matte foundation, blush, lipstick and sleek eye-liner and mascara. My all-time beauty and style heroes include Audrey Hepburn, Twiggy, Angelina Jolie, Lana Del Rey and Emma Watson to name but a few.
- My favourite luxury brand is without a doubt, Chanel. I love everything about the brand from their brilliant quilted bags, amazing make up (especially their foundations!) and their perfumes, my favourite being Coco Mademoiselle. Other brands I admire include Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana Dior, Acne and Moschino
- I would describe my style as understated and simple, I have a penchant for black clothing, skinny jeans,cigarette trousers, and monochrome prints. I get a lot of inspiration for my fashion choices from old French movie stars. My favourite shops include New Look, Primark, Zara, ASOS and H&M.